jeudi 23 février 2012

I miss...

I miss my friends... 
I miss looking at smiling children...
I miss watching camels and donkeys walking on the side of the road...
I miss the weather... the sun... the sensation of it burning my skin... the vitamin D soaking up my pores!
I miss the vastness of the fields...
I miss the cold wind blowing through my hair...
I miss the colors of the rocks at twilight... 
I miss talking to my old friends... no need to say their names...
I miss that feeling of being helpful... of doing something important to make someone else happy...
If I close my eyes, and I sit very still, I can still remember the smell of the spices burning in my nose...
I just miss...
No need to say anything else... 


















Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Alice aux Pays des Merveilles's Facebook Wall

Translate

Rechercher dans ce blog