mardi 7 février 2012

Temptation... picture of the day...

Here it is a poem about true LOVE... PASSION... LOYALTY... 

Question: what are all of you thinking I am talking about?

Let's try and guess... it is there whenever I need it... it doesn't complain... it is THE perfect best friend for life... I can always count on it...

Let's have a look....




Yesssss!!!! CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

This is something that is never going to disappoint me!!!! That's why I am happy to be a chocolate's addict!!!!!
And, what about you???!!!
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

2 commentaires:

  1. Haha this is so great!!!

    I'm so glad you're settling in England. The area you are living in looks BEAUTIFUL! The photos are gorgeous. I can't wait to talk and hear all about it!!

    Miss you VERY much. xoxoxoxox
    Leigh

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yep the area is lovely! we got lucky this time! :-)

    Miss you very very much tooo!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Alice aux Pays des Merveilles's Facebook Wall

Translate

Rechercher dans ce blog